According to 3xCamel, this is the lowest price ever for this extractor by about $8. It’s usually priced at $105 or $95.
I’ve been thinking about picking up an extractor since the February deal on the EWK extractor. But I wasn’t ready to buy. That was a FP deal, so I figure this one might have interest.
This unit looks near identical, but with three upgrades: smaller 3.5mm x 4.5mm tube, brake bleeder hose and built-in storage cylinder. EWK version of the upgrade is currently $86 and still missing the smallest host.
- PREMIUM VERSION – Upgraded accessories, upgraded convenience. The original EWK oil extractor pump with storage unit collecting hoses when not in use and sealing cap keeping the full tank safe for transporting.
- 2 WAY USAGE – Pneumatic and manual mode to fit any condition. The pneumatic mode provides fast extraction speed of 1.6L /min and manual mode requires no other equipment to work with.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL – Brake bleeding hose makes your oil extractor multifunctional. Comes with an extra bleeding hose, the fluid extractor pump can also be used as a brake bleeder.
- NO OIL LEFT – Tubes with different diameter go into the bottom of oil pan. The fluid evacuator comes with 2 extension hoses of different diameter, reaching the very bottom of the reservoir and suck up every drop of oil.
- WORK FREELY – Not limited to places, change oil anytime, anywhere. Perfect for working on a car in the garage, also suitable for using outdoors on boats, marines or lawn mowers.