#222 in Mac Games & Accessories
Off-brand mechanical keyboard, but has decent reviews mentioning for its price point it compares to $60-$100 keyboards. CCC says the normal price is around $60-90 so this is a good price.
- Mechanical Blue switches which ensure over 50 million keystrokes, nice click sound, tactile feedback. Blue LED backlit and 10 built-in illuminated Modes, providing you fantastic typing experience
- Design with ABS dual-color injection molding for never faded key characters and high-grade metal top cover to provide the most solid construction, designed both for daily use and playing games
- Anti-ghosting 104-key full key no conflict(NKRO). Allowing multi-keys to work simultaneously with high speed and all the keys with no conflicts, so you can enjoy high-grade games with fast response
- Extended wrist rest, adjustable rubberized holders at the bottom promise to deliver maximizing comfort and stay firmly in place during the most intense gaming sessions
- Easy to operate with USB universal interface, No driver or software are required; Fully compatible with Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista/Win 7/Win 8/Win 10 and can be used for PC, Laptop, Mac
Don’t miss it