#14 in Chef’s Knives
- SUPERIOR VG10 JAPANESE STEEL – Manufactured with an ultra-sharp, cobalt-added, and cryogenically treated VG-10 Japanese Damascus steel cutting core at HRC 60-62 hardness, this 8.5 in. Kiritsuke knife boasts unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
- ERGONOMIC & WELL-BALANCED – The 8.5” and slightly curved blade helps alleviate fatigue and finger pains from long periods of slicing or chopping, perfectly blending performance and comfort.
- DURABLE HANDLE – The meticulously constructed, triple-riveted G10 handle has gone through special treatment, making it extremely impervious to heat, cold, and moisture; accented with a mosaic pin.
- EXTREME SHARPNESS – The ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 8-12° per sided using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method; cryogenically treated for incredible hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – Our knives come with a lifetime warranty, and we offer free exchange or return if the item is defective.
Don’t miss it